Black Ops inc. HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the Black Ops Inc.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My formal application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
E_Palpatine

My formal application Empty
PostSubject: My formal application   My formal application EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 11:05 pm

I guess I'll make it more formal with the app...

My PSN ID is:  E_Palpatine   I obviously play on PS3 and am one of the few I know who do.

I can't say I have a desired position...maybe Chief of Airborne or something where I can use my experience to the groups advantage.  I'm willing to take whatever though.

My GTA Online experience is quite extensive.  You can look up my social club id....it's Brezja

I do have a headset, although I can't quite vouche for the quality.  I think it's alright though.

About me.... I'm Jason. I have had the luck to experience Marine Corps Basic Training but due to migranes...I never graduated. I am in the Security/Law Enforcement area and know much about tactics and ops. I live in Minnesota and play GTA 5 and GTA Online when I can..but it's usually later in the evening here or earlier in the morning due to my job.

For why you should hire me: I have stealing hardware out of the military base down to a science (except for Rhinos, I haven't found a way to get them out of the base yet). I can also land a plane just about anywhere (Beach, Highway, Bridges, etc.) I feel that I could contribute a lot to this group based on my real life and gaming experience. I'm a crack shot, good driver, and even better flyer. Let me know where you need the most help and I'm game. I am in the business of killing, making money, and having fun. 

I also think you should consider hiring me because I'm a military nerd, gaming nerd, guitar nerd, and just nerd in general.  I have a lot of experience when it comes to training, ops, tactics, mission planning, and overall mayhem.  If you want someone who loves to game, has a lot of in game ability with real world knowledge of causing destruction and making money, I'm your guy.
Back to top Go down
MaAloey
Admin
Admin
MaAloey

My formal application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My formal application   My formal application EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 9:30 am

Welcome aboard Smile We'll try to find you a spot that will benefit both you and the group Smile
Back to top Go down
https://blackopshq.board-directory.net

My formal application
Page 1 of 1